Pages

Tuesday 11 January 2011

EVALUATION QUESTION 7

Question 7 Front Cover Annotated

The difference is quite massive and obvious between my final piece and my preliminary. Within the time I finished the preliminary and making my final piece, I learnt much more conventions hence the quantity of conventional text and information on my final piece unlike my preliminary where only the most basic conventions such as masthead and headlines are placed. The amount of photographs is less in my final but the effect is much better because of how I posed my models and the full body shot I used. When I took the photos for my preliminary task, I was not quite sure of the shots to use and how to capture the perfect mise-en-scenes. After learning the rule of third in photography, I applied it to my front cover so that the image isn’t symmetrical therefore looked more busy.

Question 7 Contents Page Annotated

My two contents pages are very different to each other in style and use of conventions. My preliminary task was based on one main image with text and information working around it using a method similar to scrapbooking. My final piece is a lot more sophisticated, aimed at a more mature and serious readership. The layout for my final piece is in a more organised layout with more conventions and details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment