Pages

Tuesday 9 November 2010

IDEALOGY OF MY MUSIC MAGAZINE

I have decided my music magazine was to fill a gap in the current music industry. I have not generally seen any magazines that features unsigned bands therefore I will base my magazine on talented musicians that are still 'making it there'. Music has always been very popular with the youths of any generation so I believe this market will be a very good opportunity.
Ultimately, the magazine will be for young adults and teenagers who are interested in a niche music genre. The magazine is to aid those who wants to get a record label signed as well as a massive print-based forum for the musicians to communicate to each other as well sharing common interests. I also think the magazine idea would be good as the young generation of today are less interested in reading so publishing a magazine like this encourage them to read more.

The aim will generally to be featuring unsigned bands but there will be features and reviews done by successful artists that relates to the music genre which I have not decided yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment